Reset to Default Theme
How to Reset Linux Display to Default With One Command - This is my experience when changing themes, icons, menus, and other display settings on Linux.
Ubuntu variants and Linux Mint (Cinnamon and Mate)
To reset the display to default, use the command:
The above command is only for "Ubuntu(and its variants) and Linux Mint (Cinnamon and Mate). As far as I remember that's about it.
Linux mint xfce
The above command does not work on linux mint xfce, so I give another way as follows. To reset the Linux Mint XFCE display to default there are several steps, namely:
- Turn off the Panel first with the command
- turn off the xfce4 configuration with the command:
- Delete panel settings with the command:
- clear settings for xfconf with command:
- Restart the panel with the command:
That is all. May be useful.