No USB devices detected Android
Unable to Locate ADB dan No USB devices detected this is one of the errors I get when I run the Andorid Studio application on Windows 10. After I studied the error and searched various forums and websites, I found the solution.
From that I want to share how to solve Unable to Locate ADB and No USB devices detected with you.
On your Android Studio, go to:
- Tools > android > SDK Manager.
- See android sdk location (it will show your sdk path)
- navigate to the file explorer on your system, and look for the file path, it should find something like
- c://Users/yourPCname/AppData/local/android (now you can see the sdk.)
- Check the platform tools folder and see if you should see something like adb.exe (it should be missing maybe because it's corrupted and your antivirus or windows defender has quarantined it)
- Delete the Platform Tools folder folder
- Go back to Android Studio and go navigate to the SDK tools (this should be just below the Android SDK location)
- Uncheck platform-tools android SDK and select ok. (this will uninstall platform tools from your idea) wait for it to finish and then your gradle will sync.
- once the sync is complete, go back and check the box android sdk platform-tools (this will install a new one with a new adb.exe) wait for it to finish and sync the project and then you are good to go.
Hopefully this short article Unable to Locate ADB and No USB devices detected can be useful..