OBS Black Screen and How to Fix It OBS Studio – OBS Studio is one of the popular software used as screen recorder software on a PC or laptop. Besides being free (open source), the results of the screen recorder are also satisfactory.
For those of you who are using this application for the first time, there are problems that confuse you. The screen on the application is experiencing Black Screen on OBS Studio or is black, cannot access our PC screen.
Some laptops or PCs that use graphics cards such as Nvidia, OBS Studio cannot record the screen from a laptop or PC as shown in the following picture.
- Close the OBS Studio app if it's still running
- Right Click on the Desktop screen
- Select the Nvidia Control Panel list
- Select the menu Manage 3D Settings
- Select the Program Settings menu
- Click on the Select a program to customize list
- Then select the Open Broadcaster Software application
- Click on the list Select the preferred graphics processor for this program
- Then select Integrated Graphics
- Click Apply.
- Close Nvidia Control Panel.