Konversi PDF ke JPG
Online and Offline PDF to JPG Converter - In some conditions, we are often faced with a condition where we have to make an image from a pdf. Here I will share several ways how to convert pdf to jpg.
There are two ways to convert a pdf into an image, offline and online. Offline is to use an application, while Online we use a website that provides the conversion service.
However, online pdf to jpg conversion cannot guarantee file security. Because after we upload the file, we can't delete the file. So please consider using Online conversion.3
1. PDF to Image
The advantage is that the interface is very simple and easy to convert. The results can be said to be sufficient, not too good and not too bad.
The advantage of using this pdf to jpg converter by Adobe is that it automatically compresses the image size, so the file size becomes smaller.
But the drawback is that the image resolution is not good if the document we convert has a wide page area.
3. Small PDF
The advantage is that the resulting image is more detailed than the two lists above. The drawback is that the resulting file is larger.
4. I Love PDF
Another conversion tool with similar quality to small pdf is I Love PDF converter.
1. PDF to JPEG (Windows)
2. Any PDF to JPG (Windows)
3. Inkscape (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Open the Inkscape app
- Click the File menu > Open
- Search and select pdf documents
- Then a pop-up document will appear on which page you want to convert
- Click OK
- Select all (CTRL + A)
- Export (CTRL + SHIFT + E)
- Export Area select Selection
- Name the file
- Then click Export.
4. GIMP (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Open GIMP
- Click the File menu > Open
- Find and select PDF files
- Then an export pop-up will appear like this
- Click Import
- After the pdf is read, for conversion click the File menu
- Select Export As
- Then a file storage pop-up will open
- Name the file + image file type, for example "tes.jpg" for jpg type images.
- Then click the Export button at the bottom right of the pop-up.
By default libreoffice Draw does not have this conversion feature. However, there are additional plugins that must be installed. The method is quite easy. Here's the guide
- Download the plugin
- After that open Libre Office Draw
- Click the Tools menu
- Then select Extension Manager
- Click Add, find and select the ExportAsImage file with .oxt extension.
- Then Restart Libre Office Draw
- Open LibreOffice Draw
- Click the File menu > Open, find the pdf file you want to convert
- Click the File menu > Export, then a screen will appear to write the name.
- Click on the bottom right list as shown in the following image:
- Choose image format > Save.
- Click 1x PDF file
- Click the File menu
- Click Open With
- Click Preview
- Then the PDF file will open
- Select the File menu
- Click Export
- Click Format (drop-down)
- Then select JPEG, PNG, JPEG-2000, OpenEXR, TIFF as desired
- Also set the quality you want to produce
- Click Save