Vivo X60 5G
VIVO X60 5G With 5 Axis Video Stabilization and Super Pano - Vivo has again released their latest product, the Vivo X60, with features that really stand out on the camera.
By cooperating with ZEISS, they introduced 5-axis video stabilizer technology. With this technology, the recorded results can be stable.
Also one of the features that they stand out for is Extreme Night Vision 2.0, where they claim to be able to take pictures and take objects well even in dark conditions.
|VIVO X60 (source : vivo.com)|
VIS 5-Axis Video Stabilization
In photography, there are two ways to stabilize when shooting pictures or videos, namely IOS and EIS.
IOS (Optical Image Stabilization) is a stabilization that uses hardware (mechanical), which uses a micro-electromechanical system (MEMS) with a gyro-sensor to detect motion.
Meanwhile, EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) is a stabilization that uses software by fixing it frame by frame.
Vivo X60 uses 4-axis IOS and 1-axis EIS. By combining these technologies, the results obtained are as desired.
Extreme Night Vision 2.0
Shooting at night is often constrained by lighting and blurry images of objects and backgrounds.
Vivo has used artificial intelligence (AI) to reduce interference or noise. They claim that with this AI Noise Reduction, the camera can take image objects with sufficient lighting even in the dark of the night.
HDR Super Night Portrait
Generally, HDR (High Dynamic Range) is used during the day to get sufficient lighting. With sufficient lighting, the image becomes better.
Vivo developed HDR Super Night technology, where the Vivo X60 smartphone can properly capture and produce images with sharp colors.
We are may familiar with the term Ultra-Wide in photos, which is the size of the photo taking that is wider than usual.
For further results, we usually use panorama technology. But of course, we have to move and direct our camera from one side to the other, so that the results obtained are as desired.
Super Pano is an object capture that is wider than ultra-wide, even though it is not as wide as a panorama. Here is a comparison.
And other feature is NFC Multifunctions, 13 MP Wide-Angle Camera, Super Macro Camera, Up to 5G Network
Vivo X60 5G specifications
- 2G technology (GSM)
- 3G (HSPA)
- 4G (LTE)
- Announced March 22, 2021
- Status Available. Released on April 2, 2021
- Dimensions 159.63mm × 75.01mm × 7.36mm (Height x Width x Thickness)
- Weight 176g (Midnight Black)
- 177g (Shimmer Blue)
- Front Glass Material (Gorilla Glass 6)
- Back glass (Gorilla Glass 6
- Plastic Frame
- Dual SIM SIM (Nano-SIM, Dual Standby)
- AMOLED type
- Size 6.56 inches, 104.6 cm2 (~ 87.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 2376x1080 Pixels (FHD +), (~ 398 ppi density)
- Android OS 11, Funtouch 11.1
- Chipset Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm)
- Octa-core CPU
- GPU Adreno 650
- MicroSD slot Not available
- Internal 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
- 48 MP, f / 1.8, 26mm (wide), 1 / 2.0 ", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS
- 13 MP, f / 2.5, 50mm (telephoto), 1 / 2.8 ", 0.8µm, PDAF, 2x optical zoom
- 13 MP, f / 2.2, 120˚, 16mm (ultrawide)
MAIN CAMERA FEATURE
- Front Flash LED Feature
- Rear Flash LED
- Live Photo
- Time Lapse
- AR Stickers
- Super Moon
- Pro Sports
- 4K video @ 30 / 60fps, 1080p @ 30 / 60fps, gyro-EIS
- 32 MP, f / 2.5, 26mm (wide), 1 / 2.8 ", 0.8µm
- HDR features
- 1080p @ 30fps video
- Loudspeaker Available
- 3.5mm jack Available
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS, BEIDOU, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC Available
- OTG Available
- USB USB Type-C
- Accelerometer sensor
- Fingerprint (In-Display)
- Proximity Sensor
- Li-Po 4,300mAh mAh type, non-removable
- 33W Fast charging case
- Midnight Black's
- Shimmer Blue
VIVO X60 Video
If you liked this article, please share it using the share button below.